"I have come so that they may have life and have it more abundantly" (John 10:10B NK)
We Live In:
A Changing World
,where we hear of cultures intertwining and intermixing. We need to live together.
A Chaotic World
,where terrorism has become a household word. We need to live with serene hearts.
A Challenging World
,where tolerance is a social philosophy. We need to relate the truths of the gospel of Jesus Christ in this context.
In light of a changing and chaotic world, this year the Alliance Women Ministries National Project will partner with International Ministries to help overseas personnel be all they can be in meeting the challenges ahead.
Your contributions will be used for Ministry Enrighment Tools such as:
- Training seminars to improve ministry skills to new and different cultures.
- Team Leadership training to assist leaders in their areas of ministry.
- Pastoral care for individuals and mission fields in times of emergency.
- Marriage retreats that offer hope for interpersonal relationships.
- Mental health seminars for individuals who experience emotional stress due to traumatic circumstances.
- Stress-in-ministry seminars for those living in cross-cultural settings.
If you would like more information, please contact the church by calling 587-2885,
or sending an Country@countryalliance.com..
Contact Us †
Alliance Women †